Obama Trauma

Sheesh, what did we get ourselves into, America? Uh-hem--excuse me, I meant to say "what did all these damn democrat and liberal voters get us into, America?" That's right! I said it. Even the loyal Obama drones are starting to say "what the hell?!" at this point. The stats of Obamas "passion index" are down by 5 points today which is a big drop from his previous -2.

I guess it's safe to say Obama is like a rock. Not as in "Solid as a..." but "Dropping like a..." Yep, I could say I told you so but honestly, it doesn't really matter at this point. I don't want to be able to say that about someone with so much power over my country's freedoms and future. I really hope Palin steps back up and runs for president in 2012! Love that chick...

Okay, Okay, I'm off my soap box. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment