RIP--Nose Picker!

Okay Okay, so everyone pretty much "nose" I'm a MJ lover and I'll pretty much stick up for the man where ever it's due. But that doesn't mean I'm oblivious to the obvious freakishness he portrayed during the last decade of his life. Yep, he looked and acted like a wacko and still diligently claimed that he never had a nose job. Heh, that's one of the reasons I liked him. Yet through all of his unconvincing lies and wackiness we still remained loyal in keeping him on the front page of our celebrity gossip mags. Let's face it, we love the drama!

I'm a little concerned however for the paparazzi and media at this point. What ever will they gossip about now that MJ is dead?? It's almost a joke on the media of how they are hanging on to every last drop of gossip they can squeeze out of his name. What ever will they put pictures of on their front pages beside all those celebrity bikini flab pics? I think MJ's death is going to be the downfall of all gossip magazines. What other celebrity has consistently given us this much to gossip about? I mean comon'--didn't his mama ever teach him NOT to pick his nose? Although I do take pleasure in the jokes as in the picture above, I am without a doubt going to miss the wacky, yet amazing crotch-grabbin' fella. RIP MJ--and yes, you may be dead but you can rest assured knowing that the gossip about your nose and potato-head characteristics shall never die.

Now, who's life should we gossip about and ruin next? Did you hear about Britney Spears' 3rd boob job? OMG...

No comments:

Post a Comment