The O-Face

O-faces are probably one of my favorite things about sex . I have literally taken a mental snapshot of all the o-faces i've seen in my lifetime along with a mental note of each particular O-moan. Okay okay i know it sounds bad, but let's be honest here--no one is perfect, everyone screws up, and I keep up with O-faces when I do. :-)

In particular the funniest one I have seen yet sounded like I stepped on a squeeling rat combined with a double chin smile with frownie eyebrows. Yeah, poor guy...he didn't make the cut as you can probably guess.


Here are some interesting (not so attractive) ones...

O-Faces


1.) Double-Chin/Smile/Frownie eyebrows O-Face - Completely unattractive - no, no, and no.


2.) The "Stunned" O-Face - Please don't stroke out on me, dude.


3.) The "Big Grin" O-Face - Should I get my camera?


4.) The "I'm sooo Serious" O-Face - Hmm, oh really?


5.) The "I'll kill you bitch" O-Face - We're shootin' for sexy, not the grammy awards, psycho.



O-moans


1.) "Squeely Rat" - Completely Unattractive and you can guess why.


2.) "Train Horn" - let's be honest, I've got neighbors that go to my church...


3.) "Jackass" - Okay, some girls like guys to act like jackasses but show me just one who wants their guy to sound like one. No thank you.


4.) "sputtered car engine" - Why, Why, Why do guys do this one?


5.) "deadly silence" - it's common with the virgins...but completely unacceptable from anyone else.




No comments:

Post a Comment