My Cofffee Addiction

Today I realized that my coffee addiction is out of control when I bit someones head off for even mentioning my addiction. Granted, I hadn't had my first pot yet, but still. So I've decided to quit cold turkey. Man, I feel sorry for the poor souls that have to work with me during this time--but ohh well. :-)

There are a few other things that led me to this conclusion that I didn't want to mention but I figure it's necessary in order to appropriately document any improvements--if I make it that far.

Okay here goes:

-I dab coffee on my wrists to smell great all day
-I don't sweat, I percolate
-I sleep with my eyes open
-I have to watch movies in fast-forward
-I can take a picture of myself from ten feet away without using the timer
-My eyes stay open when I sneeze
-I find myself wanting to chew on other peoples fingernails

I figure my caffeine fits will be blog worthy so stayed tuned for my Cold Turkey Coffee Quitin' updates. I'm going to have my last cup though--gonna make it a Starbucks double latte. Yay! :-)

Day 1 starts tomorrow! Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment