Death of an iphone

FUN FUN! Gonna blog-it like it's 2009...

So, I somehow managed to kill my iphone last night. I thought it would be harder to do but apparently it doesn't have a built-in Tracie immunity just yet (I wonder if there's an app for that?). No really, i gave it the good ol' fashioned electric death sentence. I plugged it into my PC, clicked on my trusty itunes icon and ZZZAP! iphone goes bye bye. I was in a state of shock for about 30 seconds. I tried everything in my power to revive it, I cried mercy for it, and then I gave in and pronounced it dead at 8:47 pm. I even held a moment of silence in remembrance of all the great applications it had and all the fun we had together. There were truly some good times there between us--truly good times. It was so sad...as I nearly cried myself to sleep.

Little did I know, the iphone actually has multiple lives. Don't ask me how many but I'm sure I'll get to the bottom of that number eventually. I woke up this morning to a little ray of light--or phoneshine should I call it. Could it be? Could it actually be?? Did it come back from the dead? Yes indeed--and with some kind of super hero ipowers! Totally awesome. I will never take for granted the Jesus iphone again...

*Muuah*

No comments:

Post a Comment