Off my Rocker

So i'm a little off my rocker this month. I got a pretty nice promotion at work but it didn't come without a price. So far, I am extremely overwhelmed with my new work load. I have too many loan officers that are high maintenance and i am getting way to much in a day to keep up with. I think i am going to have a talk with my boss about it on Monday so i hope it goes well and she sees my side of it clearly. I hope i don't come across like i can't handle my job because i really do have too much on my plate even compared to other processors. I've been reading a book about change and how when everything changes, you need to change everything. This change was my idea, and i wanted it but i didn't want it like this. I need a balance between work and home life like i had before. I am so stressed when i come home that i cannot even hold a decent conversation with my husband. i am working late every single weekday and working weekends as well. This is not a life that i would choose so this is why i need to talk with my boss. I am not going to tell her all that ofcourse. But i am going to tell her it is too much and i don't want to be setup for failure. Anyway, wish me luck tomorrow...tata

No comments:

Post a Comment