Beautiful Mind

Happy Sunday Morning Little Bloggie! :)

So, I logged into blogger this morning with the intention of ranting about our current global condition, and the effects of corrupt government and the FDA. However, in reading the last few blogs of mine, I realize that I have been going down a negative spiral lately. I am going to do my best to think positively and not worry about the things I cannot change or fix in my current life situation, nationwide, or globally while continuously seeking the truth.
I have been spending so much time on Esoteric Tube lately and even though its good to know the truth about what is going on, I think it is what is getting me off track. So I need to set some boundaries as an independent thinker, a truth-er, and spiritualist. What I can do is help to solve the worlds problems by being aware, making others aware, and doing the best I can to remain positive that we will overcome the obstacles we face. In my quest of spirituality I've learned that you cannot give to much thought to worldly matters. However, at some point, the independent thinker, truth-er, and spiritualist all have to coincide with each other. Whether we like it or not, we are among living, we still require food, shelter, health, seek quality of life, etc. Each of these require money and lets face it, this is politics.
As an Independent thinker, it's necessary to have opinions. As a truth-er, it's necessary to get the facts and know where you stand on them or else it can get the best of you, physically. The trick for the spiritualist, is to remain positive and at the same time disconnect with it so it doesn't sever your spirit.

Love and Light

~Tracie

No comments:

Post a Comment