Tapping Into My HIgher Conscience

With all the changes I am facing and the increasingly high levels of stress at this point in my life, I have decided today that I need a spiritual rejuvenation. I need to get back to the "me" that is enlightened and ready to take on the world with a higher consciousness. I can tell and so can anyone who reads my blog lately that I have been headed down the spiral instead of moving up it...and I am not going down like that!
Today is Sunday, and what better day to get back to a spiritual wellness than a quiet peaceful Sunday afternoon in late September? This is todays purpose for me and I intend to take full advantage of this opportunity. :) Today I am focusing my attention inward and trying to get down to the root of the emotional state I am in. I will not listen to my mind rambling relentlessly, I will listen to my emotions and inner truth and get to the true reasons certain things are bothering me. I will do my best to dwell in the NOW without revisiting any Past events or actions and thoughts for the future.

"When your consciousness is directed outward, mind and world arise. When it is directed inward, it realizes its own Source and returns home into the Unmanifested" - Eckhart Tolle

No comments:

Post a Comment