Mr. January

Meet the current man of the month, Brian! Strangely enough, I don't have many complaints about this one. Is it actually possible that the men in Dallas are so much more datable than my small home town of Lufkin?? Hell yeah! He has a great job, would never even dream of wearing cowboy boots, and he's not obsessed with his mama! He is already scoring mega man points in my book.

I picked this one up at the Roulette table during a hot streak at a New Years Eve bash. My charm never worked quicker than on Mr. January. How could he resist me anyway right? :-P j/k

The real question here is how long is he going to last? Most men don't make it past the 3 month mark...I usually loose interest completely and never answer the phone. But this guy seems a little more up to speed and ahead of the game--almost like he's born to be a heartbreaker which also makes him super sexy! Oh well, it's nothing I haven't seen before...Bring it on Mr. January!

No comments:

Post a Comment